First we need to download below PreRequisites.
- Oracle WebLogic Server: For 11g we going to download 10.3.6 version of WebLogic server. You can download it from Oracle official website :
- This server include JVM (32-bit/64-bit) , OSB plugin for Eclipse.
- Oracle Service Bus: You can download it from Oracle official website :
- Eclipse Indigo : OEPE indigo you can download it from Oracle official website :
After download all required software follow below steps:
- Check In your download you required following 3 files :
- Install WebLogic Server.
- Copy the path of downloaded software and go to that path from cmd:
- Run WebLogic server with below command :
- Click on next.
- Create New Middleware home
Note : Create new Middleware with different name. For example if you already have one middleware in “C:\Oracle\Middleware“ then create new with different name like “C:\Oracle\Middleware1” or “C:\Oracle\OSBMiddleware”..
- Click on next.
- Oracle create weblogic and coherence folder inside Middlware home.
- Give path of local JDK.
- Skip software updates.
- Click on done to complete installation process.
- Extract OEPE-indigo
- Extract oepe-indigo-all-in-one-126.96.36.199.0.201110211138-win32-x86_64.zip.
Note : give small name of folder while extracting it like “oepeEclipse” otherwise we need to skip some settings.
- Extract ofm_osb_generic_188.8.131.52.0_disk1_1of1
- Install Oracle Service Bus :
- Go to extracted directory “\Software\OSB\ofm_osb_generic\Disk1\install\win64”
Note : I am installing OSB into windows 7 64bit machine.
- Run the setup.exe and give JRE path into command prompt.
- It start your Oracle Service Bus 11g installation. Click on next.
- Skip the software updates.
- Select appropriate middleware path.
- Select Typical installation and click on next. It add additional Oracle service bus example also. If you do not want to install them select custom.
- It check system prerequisite and click on next.
- Give oepe Eclipse path in OEPE location
- Click on install. Following screen shows required space and all Directory details so you can save them also.
- Click on next after installation done.
- Click on finish to complete installation.
- Now we able to create Oracle Service Bus Configuration Project into oepe eclipse. Go to OEPE directory and click on eclipse application.
Feel free to ask any question in comment…